1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself.
|Character:||Hello, I'm an attractive fictional badass.|
|Me:||FUCK NOT AGAIN.|
60 Day Song Challenge - 60/60 (!!!!)
Day 60: a song you want played at your
Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
so honey now / take me into your loving arms / kiss me under the light of a thousand stars / place your head on my beating heart / i'm thinking out loud / that maybe we found love right where we are
Why do I have to be so socially awkward? I just want friends. BE MY FRIEND
FREEDOM OF SPEECH MEANS THE GOVERNMENT CANT THROW YOU IN JAIL FOR VOICING YOUR OPINION IT DOES NOT MEAN YOUR PEERS CANNOT VIEW IT NEGATIVELY OR REPRIMAND YOU ON BEING A DICK IT DOES NOT MEAN YOUR PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT IS OBLIGED TO PUT UP WITH YOU GIVING THEM A BAD NAME IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU GET TO BE OPPRESSIVE IN YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS THEN CRY WHEN YOU ARE CALLED OUT ON IT NOW SHUT UP FUCK PLEASE AND THANK